Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

Okay, okay... I must be crazy. I've just finished a year long challenge. Blogging and posting a photo every day for 366 days!! I should be taking a break, reveling in the fact that I don't have to take a photo today, or think of something to say and posting those words... no commitment!!! But noooo.... I want another challenge, another way of remembering this year... 2013... Another way of staying positive, happy and loving life and everything in it... 
I've never been able to keep a diary... not one year in my whole life... but blogging has given me an easy way to do this and I love it. I love being able to look back and remember all the things I did, I saw, I created, I felt, I experienced...
I want to stay upbeat, happy and positive and this helps me in a way I can never explain... it just does!
So I've come up with another year-long challenge...
365 reasons to be happy!!!
Every day I will take a photo of something that made me happy ... This should be a cinch as I can see so many things right now, around me, that make me happy. I will try though to pick just one, and it will also be something pertaining to that day so I will be able to look back at any given day or month and remember where I was, what I was doing and who I was with. 

And so it starts........

Reason 1
My boys!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    Yes....they are the biggest happy smiles I've seen in a while!!!No wonder, you're with your boys. Stay happy.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo collage. Your boys will always be your boys. Mine are in their forties and I still think of them as boys. I can hear them saying now... 'Oh Mum'. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration girl:-) :-) :-) love your collage of your boys.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being so inspirational, Teresa. Just reading your reasons is going to make me happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would have to be one of the most gorgeous, happy, beautiful, positive people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! What a gorgeous idea for a blog, and I just know you will never be short of things to be happy for! We need to catch up properly, very soon, everyone needs their dose of Teresa to keep them happy, xx

    ReplyDelete